The fund published an ethical code and principles of behavior, and it demands that all organizations that receive funds from it commit to it. The code contains the following:
· The signatory NGOs undertake to be in line with the national agenda without any normalization activities with the occupier (=Israel), neither at the political-security nor the cultural or developmental levels.
· No endeavor would be carried out if it undermines the inalienable Palestinian rights of establishing statehood and the return of the refugees to their original homes, according to the Security Council Resolution 194
· Commits to the general boycott campaign; cultural and academic on Israel (BDS).
· Commits to activities opposing normalization with Israel.
· Commits to monitoring and tracking the Israeli activities in Judea and Samaria.
· Commits to fighting against “the occupier" (=Israel), while focusing on activities in Area C and Jerusalem.